Do you love the colors of Marvel?
YES. YES I DO.
And there was a man, and the man’s name was Russ. And was he of Clan Money’s blood; and he was a warrior.
When he was young, his Clan grew tired of tricks of Clan Dread; and they issued a war that lasted for years. And men fought men, and…
i have nO liFe
things that make me laugh harder than they should:
gifs made with terrible stationary parts
You need to get out more.
very fucking punny you shits
with all the actual humour, tumblr still finds “teeth” the funniest thing.
We used to be best buddies,
But now we’re not.
I wish you would tell me why…
OH MY HEART
'Do you wanna punch a Nazi? It kinda has to be a Nazi.'
Hey! Yes I am indeed a swimmer. Not an amazing one, but I am barely regional qualified.
As for tips:
- Swim. (obviously ;p but what I mean by that is don’t slack. You’re training, you’re not going for a casual swim.)
- Technique goes a long way. (keeping your head down, elbows bent, following though with your stroke, reaching and staying long, all of those make swimming easier on yourself)
- Perfect your dive. (Your dive is what can push you away from your competition; a good dive means less strokes, less strain)
- Perfect your flip-turns. (Your flip-turns can shave off a lot of seconds and again put you away from your competition)
- Learn how to streamline. (A good streamline shaves off seconds and keeps you from having to stroke as much; it saves you time and energy.)
- Don’t be afraid. (Sure, it’s a competition, but it’s mainly you against yourself. Don’t let others’ times deter you. Let them inspire you.)
So, yeah. Those are my tips! (~￣▽￣)~
I always had a thing for hand animated camera move and turn around…
I can’t tell exactly why…
probably cause it gives me the feeling I can manage everything and show exactly what I have in my head.
that can seems stupid but it makes me feel like, sculpting the animation more than drawing it.
DANG! Anyone know what these are from?
Credits Please cause these are awesome.
Hi everyone… sorry to answer so late
the first is a shot I did in ”Myosis”(link)
the second was an ”exercice”(link) in 1st year at gobelins
the third is a shot I animated for the short ”Oni”(link) realized with friend as an FX exercise.
the last (it was the more painful to do) is a shot extracted from our opening for the Annecy animation Festival ”Hurley’s Irish”(link)
life of an artist
Cats do not like fruits
Idk man that last one seems to be enjoying itself
This ornate crescent moon pendant is crafted out of gold-plated metal, and holds several bright pink gems. A winged connecting pendant attaches this lovely moon to a 28” gold-plated chain. Sold on Etsy.